- Who: Students, parents, educators interested in learning more about West Point
- What: Academy Information Session hosted by West Point Admissions
- When : Thursday, Nov 3rd, 2016 from 6:30-8:00PM.
- Where: Carroll High School, 41 Eagle Way, Ozark, AL 36360 (JROTC multipurpose room)
- Why: MAJ Herman Bulls, West Point South East Admissions Officer, will present information about the United States Military Academy at West Point and the admissions process.
- For more event information and to RSVP, contact Gail Dwyer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 850-731-1252, or go to: http://portal.dean.usma.edu/admissions/Pages/SoutheastEventsMain.aspx
- Please RSVP NLT Nov 1.
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
Senior families are invited to a financial aid workshop on Tuesday, January 26 at 5:30 p.m. Ms. Susan Bryant from Chattahoochee Valley Community College will be providing information about completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) along with other forms of aid. Ms. Bryant has conducted this workshop for Lakeside for five years and always provides very important information. I hope you will join us for this beneficial information session. If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or 687-5748.